Thursday, August 26, 2004

Ad-Sense

Google got lots of business sense. Ad-sense is just a very small part of it. They have extented this service for free and inviting bloggers for sign-up with revenue sharing offer.

No doubt Google is great. But at the time of sign-up with Ad-sense I didn't liked the fact that Google can share my personal information with third parties. Also no information is provided about the extent of information shared.

I always backed Google in all debates. Google is very trustworthy. Despite the fact that they are collecting every information about my searches (by placing a cookie) to the website I am visiting (by Google bar). Above information is for statistics generation which in turn gives me better search results.

Also Google Labs came up with real great tools. I am using Google compute and not to mention Blogspot is part of Google.

But still if Google can remove personal data sharing to third parties. It will be bestest rather than best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home